I loaded up the pinhole camera last December Solstice to get a Solstice-to-Solstice solargraph over the New Forest Observatory domes. Here is the result of a 6-month exposure time.
It’s been a long time since I posted on here – sorry for the absence.
After a very long break I have just resurrected the photomicroscopy rig. Here is one I’ve done before just so I can get back into it again, gently.
As this has been restarted again as a Winter project I hope to post a lot of new microscope images for you to enjoy over the next few months.
A new Prime Number has been found using the mega-computing array at the New Forest Observatory. The new number is: 4324748322195*2^1290000-1
With all the hot weather we’ve been experiencing in the U.K. lately, I have had to go out most nights with the hose to stop the Missus’ plants from perishing. I noticed Superhydrophobicity at work on the Bulrush leaves so I went out today to macro the effect. Wasn’t expecting my little mate to be there as well. I am always amazed at the length of the antennae on these little beauties.